Wednesday 28 November 2012

Quick Review: Too Faced Shadow Insurance



Brand: Too Faced
Product: Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
Price: $18.00
Would I Re-Buy: Yes
I recently decided to try a few Too Faced products as I haven’t tried many before. And so far I am impressed. This eye primer is very good. The packaging is a squeeze tube in a pretty robins egg blue. The product itself is a matte cream with a bit of a light beige tint to it that fades away when applied to skin.
I love the e.l.f. eyelid primer for its value. It works really well and costs only a dollar. The Urban Decay primer potion costs about the same as the Too Faced but, for me, it doesn’t work quiet as well. Also I prefer the squeeze tube applicator to the sponge applicators most primers I’ve tried had. I like this primer because my eye make-up doesn’t smudge, or fade and barely creases at all. So I would recommend it as a great eye primer worth the cost but the e.l.f. eyelid primer is also wonderful for a much lower price.
For more reviews, beauty tips, tricks and more check out my blog makeupforall1.tumblr.com
Photo Source: https://www.toofaced.com/p-544-shadow-insurance-anti-crease-eye-shadow-primer.aspx?

No comments:

Post a Comment