Sunday 25 November 2012

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation Review



Brand: Maybelline

Product: Dream Smooth Mousse

Price: Approx. $10.00 CDN

Would I Re-Buy: Yes, probably.

I had tried the dream matte mousse foundation and concealor before and was not very impressed, the finish was weird and it didn’t last well. But I do like Maybelline and I’m always up for trying new makeup so I decided to give this a try when I was looking for a new winter foundation. I have dry to normal skin and this formula is for dry skin, winter conditions are very drying so I thought this would be a good fit.

It’s a cream foundation with an interesting package. The top flips open to reveal the sponge applicator and the foundation twists off at the bottom. There is no mirror, which I dislike and because the package splits into two parts it’s not easy to do standing anywhere, which isn’t great. So the packaging leaves a little to be desired.

The formula goes on easily, blends well and gives a natural dewy finish. The coverage is medium, like most foundations. And it lasts well; I haven’t seen any fading yet. It does leave me a little shiny at the end of the day but a little powder or blotting takes care of that easily. I’m not sure how moisturizing it is but it isn’t drying at all and makes my skin look and feel healthy. So all in all I would recommend this product to anyone with drier skin looking for a dewy finish.

For more reviews plus beauty tips, tricks, photo tutorials and more check out my blog makeupforall1.tumblr.com

Photo Source: http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Face-Makeup/Foundation/Dream-Smooth-Mousse.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment